Managing Equality and Diversity
17th March 2016
Aims & Objectives
The aim of the event is to provide an overview of: the legal aspects of managing equality and diversity, best practice and how to encourage, promote and implement best practice within organisations.
Outcomes of the programme:
By the end of the training, participants will:
- Explain what is Equal Opportunities and Diversity.
- State challenges faced by customers, staff and managers and organisations because of differences.
- Explain the benefits of Managing Equality and Diversity well in the organisation.
- Define rights and responsibilities of staff as well and the impact of not managing issues e.g. bullying, harassment etc.
- Identify how to deal with sensitive issues in a low key way and when to escalate matters.
- State key legislative requirements and implications.
- Practice scenarios/role play
- Case studies
This course will be facilitated by Meena Karawadhra, Training Consultant (CONFIRMED)